USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, January 4, 2013

Today with A New Year

Good Day January 5, 2013,

Thank you for a great 2012! I had everything I dreamt about 2012! This new year is going to be better. The seeds that I planted on 2010 on wards are getting some fruitful results. This is a great year! I got a new phone, I am having a blast with it. This new gadget would ensure me to get better working result and better profits. My friend have taught of new stuffs like a new business that would be great for us. CFA is just around a corner and it will be easy to earn the first level. Then it will be a blast to get all three level.

Dreaming of new stuff and eventually having everything I dreamt about. The next best thing is I would be working at apple and giving my cool ideas a life. Make my ideas come to life would be a life like dreaming.

Here are some of my ideas for IPhone

Hardware

1. Remove the 3.5mm jack and use the new pin as a earpiece connector. Ofcourse it would be revolutionary and cool for the iPhone! Without it, the iPhone would have more space for more important like battery and any new feature. Like NFC!

2. Remove the volume controls and silet trigger to add more space.

3. Giving a touch a new meaning some areas of the iPhone like the back panel and side edge would respond with touch.
Sensors on the back and side will give iPhone a new touch meaning.

Features

1. Smart phone would not be smart if it can't do simple smart task.
Add a feature that when we put the iPhone on our pocket the phones know that it's on our pocket and it will make rings louder for us to hear.

- iPhone should also know when we are in a meeting. It will automatically silent the phone. This would also occur when we are in cinemas. With the calendar sync and environmental sensors it would know if we are at home or driving. No inputs required.

- iPhone would also sense if the owner is holding the phone or other people is using it. By using the touch and light sensors and camera. The phone will keep frequent data as remembrance of the environment. Each person hold his or her phone differently. This means the phone should notice the difference.

Ios added features

1. Do not disturb function would also work well with multiple settings and environmental sensors.

2. Swiping up would pull up a new menu feature in which people could keep apps it also holds some settings control.

3. Added a new way to interact with apps. With stacks like in the osx, apps on the dock could be stacked up to 3 apps.

For the moment these are the features I would feel like adding. There are still more ideas on my back pocket to make the phone easier to use.

Apple's maps would be better if it works properly. More data would help with it. I would suggest make the apple maps accessible on safari web engine. Add a new input feature. Due to the laptop or iPhone is location base when ever a person pin's their location of they chooses they could enter some information about their pinned location. It will be recorded on their iCloud account! These feature would also help apple distinguish more locations! This way people would help in imputing data like their actual private location like their homes and offices and spots they like to visits. Ofcourse to encourage the inputs apple should place location markers after the person added or attached their location.

Example: if I where to use the new apple maps input, I would type in my address then the maps would prompt me to the map location. If the location is wrong I would drag the pin the which the map and satellite feature is placed. After dragging the right location on the map the location services would note the persons actual position. This way accuracy would be ensure to the user. Then with may people placing inputs on the map. Apple could utilize the data to map out more accurate locations. The reward of the person who placed their would make their location radius digitize or 3D model with in x number of months regardless of country.

No comments:

Post a Comment