USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today with Rush

Good day January 10, 2013,

Thank you for everything. I would like to thank that I am able to enjoy 3 meals a day. Thank you that I have bought a new phone and yet still have enough for a lot more. I thank you that my reputation precedes me. Thank you that starting this year my discipline haves improved.

I grew and mature last year and including this year. January 9 2012, a feast day of a certain saint which cause a ruckus every year it is held. Business was no where to be found cause everyone was busy in the festivity. Today was quite different. All my stock picks went off the charts and created new highs. I am very happy that everything is going as planned. More money would still make me more happy..

Now everything seem going my way. The rush here is that every single thing is need to be done according to my plan. This stressed me out. Because of this stress and the time constraint on certain task. I may have overlooked and disregarded some and now it conning back with a vengeance. I save money but this irresponsible acts cost me money. Not paying my bills on time. Depositing my own checks on my own account with wrong calculations and timing. This cost money and it hurts a lot.

They seem to think I got a lot of spare time. I would tell them frankly that it is true. These free time is not really free but these are times when I collect my thoughts and assessed my decisions and plans. If others add new task I would get lost and would probably execute the wrong one. It would eventually come back and bite me.

Anyways, more positive execution would wipe out all negative execution. This is my new way of taught. My wife also read my zodiac. It not like I believe it, but its like a guideline. They said that I need to take everything slow and that the way to make me more productive. This means I need to think and work carefully and allocate my energy so that I would execute it the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment