USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, January 18, 2013

Today with Plenty

Good day January 19, 2013,

Thank you for a very profitable day. Earning big money with simple math. I have been practicing how to play starcraft 2 , I would still consider myself a novice in the game. I enjoy the game really cause its how I like a game should be played.

I been playing with my friend and he is not quite that good but he is very formidable enemy. I will concentrate on how to defeat him very soon. I also like to thank you to be able to enjoy the game without paying any money. My friend lend me the game for me to enjoy. I would probably buy my own copy very soon. I planned to quit but apparently I could not.

Studying my CFA seem interesting and I believed that I could master it. It's really easy but tedious unless I fully understand all the concepts and apply such.

In the meantime I am quite happy on my equity investment. I really hope that it will prosper to let me earn big money.

I have been pondering a lot of ideals and read about 5 proof that god exist. Reading thru them I realize that this guy who wrote the arguments is quite a smart ass. It will be hard to contradict him due to he use science to explain. The whole thing just speculate that if a certain thing we can't explain probably it is the work of god.

One day I would land as such wise ass comment and I would be able to be as smart or even smarter compare to other people. I really hope the smarts I have could accumulate more money for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment