USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Today with norms

Good day January 17, 2013,

Thank you for giving me strength to be motivated to reach my goal. It seems everyday I get older I get to realize that life is more interesting. There is much to see and to explore. I came across some interesting things about life. In our life we struggle to live, once able we struggle to live comfortably, once living comfortably we want others to know that we have a great life, hence we strive to live luxuriously. The part which is interesting we failed to understand that living is already such a feat. We don't need to struggle to live even in this day and age. We could get any food to eat when we do just a simple thing. The only problem is our psychology is really bad. We want to have everything easy. Doing nothing to get something.

As I ride thru our public transportation I saw a lot of people having cool gadgets and having quite expensive thing above their income. The life they chose it to jump the loop and live luxuriously. My uncle from Canada explain that a lot of people just don't know how to handle money very well. They don't do even simple math to properly budgets their expenses and savings. The government often help its citizens on saving via pensions and insurance. The normal thing this day is just live your life like a robot.

I keep on dreaming on having lots of money. Earning lots of money is quite fun and enjoying. The most enjoying part of it is how you gain the wealth you have. I played diablo game and found it quite difficult to earn x gold to make my character stronger. The thing is I would be stronger if I have accumulated more gold. The only thing is I enjoyed the game but sometimes I get bored. This is waht I mean in life. I know hAving a good life need money. The problem is accumulating lots of it is time consuming. I might end up wasting my life. Doing the thing we love most would be the best.

Life is never easy, life is always interesting. More money, More happy I would be. People should think more for others and do more for others. With lots of money I think I could do more, and give more. The constant worrying of where do I would get my luxurious lifestyle is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment