USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, January 11, 2013

Today with God & Religion

Good day January 12, 2013,

Thank you for having me able to do what I need to do. Thank you for what my mind can comprehend. Thank you for having a fortunate financial situation. Today, I have read yet another God related stuff. It simply states that God have a plan and everything that you think is not going your way is really doing you more good than bad. Eventually God with all his power tends to min and maxing everything. Well apparently we chose to have free will. We want to feel we are in control.

Last January 10, 2013, 9:00am I posted a sale for a equity. I posted all my stake for sale at a certain price. Then it did not register after 1 and a half. I realize that what the hell of a system. During the whole session the price was on momentum and I don't want to sell everything. Thank you that the order did not register. I would have not gained this much if it did. This got me thinking that everything has a reason. The universes is doing what you really like. Sometimes the only way to sway our current direction is having something wrong happen. That's the only way to steer us to the right one I guess. I feel like it does make sense. We have hardships in our life to make us better and know how to do certain stuff.
This also gives us new perspective on how to see our chosen path. Eventually if I continue the hard stricken path I would have a hard time but I would surely done something monumental. It will also deal our passion and things we like in life. Like I said, every path taken is hard the only problem is which path would make us happy. People tend to choose the easy path cause its easier and people are happy being easy. Those people who wants to reach a certain place in this world would need to overcome some obstacles cause it the only path available to once dreams.

Everything has a reason regardless of how small the happening is. Saving enough money to have something eventually would lead to something. I believed that everyone really doesn't know what they like but in their current circumstances that's what they have chosen in the past hence this gave them a new perspective in what they want.

It is better to really know what we really want. Always be happy cause that's the path we all want to go. Everything is nothing cause what makes us really happy is our free will do choose what will make us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment