USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Today with Bishop

Good day, January 22, 2013

Thank you for a wonderful day. I have my iPhone and I got a good sale. Time is the only thing that moves without hindrances. I read about st. Thomas argument about 5 proofs that there is god. I am very impressed with his arguments. I would also proposed that people should look it up and state what do they think about the 5 proofs. In his arguments I realize only 1 thing. People don't understand anything and tries to understand it by giving it an entity that is GOD.

Today also read an article about an archbishop who told his country that even there is a safe way to protect ourselves from unwanted childbirth, he encourages them to still produce 4-5 children. I personally agree with him in economic stand point that more people means more spending which will lead to good economy. This is also a good motivation for good moral behavior . The reason why he did state those word is neither one. He wanted people to have more children so that people would have a harder life and they would be motivated to pray and worship more. I believed that there are studies that shows people who are in hardship prays more than those who are not in hardship.

More population do help economy assuming that each individual do have a certain income. Rapid increase in population is the number 1 cause of poverty because people don't earn as fast as they spend now a days. The fast increase in additional expenses with the rapid growth of inflation add burdens to the income earner which eventually would ask for help. Man is a being of pride which would encourage him to pray or ask help from a being that is more perfect than him. This way churches would have more power and control over the society than their intended use.

More people who follow blindly will eventually lead to more problems in the future. I believe that churches should help their government on encouraging proper family planning and encourage them standing with their own strengths. Life is never easy but interesting hence priest who give couples advises seem questionable cause they never been in a normal relationship. Having a relationships means more that books.

Books do contain knowledge of a certain person but never their experience cause experience is the best teacher but it is also the most cruel teacher of them all. Religion is god for moral ethical stand point more on social ethics. They might not be good advisers on how to uplift ones life cause they do chose the easies path to financial freedom. They preach and others listen even thou they don't have the real experience they need to preach. I would go and be a priest when I am at my old age this way I have enough knowledge to educate and help my fellow men.

I really pray for me to win the sweepstakes or lotto, this way it could rally prove that there is GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment