USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today with Billions

Good day January 23, 2012

It's an awesome day! Had a ton of sales and productive day. Thank you for having a lot of profitable transactions and I really hope that it will continue. My friend earned 1.7 billion gold in a game! That's like playing lotto! The roll for a certain item was so good that it was worth that much. I really hoped that I may get that luck or better yet have a better item for my character! This got me thinking! We could really make a living out of playing a game. 1.7 billion gold is worth around 3250 USD. That's a hefty sum!

In this society, do we really need to know or have respect on people on how they earn their money? Money is like a measuring gauge on how a person skill is valued or how is luck is faired. I consider myself lucky. I also know some others are luckier than I. I still believe that everything is fair in this world. I thank for all the luck I have and I still believe that the more I work hard the more luck I have. Some people do need few works to achieve a certain luck level needed to achieve something. The fact is that hard work always beat talent any day. I also do believe I make my own luck. Keep plying the game eventually would grant you also a 2billion value item. Life is always seems unfair but the truth is we never see how much work a person put to achieve a certain level in a person's life.

I do get envious of others luck! Others do get envious of my luck but the most importantly we should not be envious of others hard work cause I know that we could achieve their level of luck just by working hard. Time may not be equal but it will be fair. Every action there is always a corresponding reaction. My action now is to be happy for my friend and be inspired that I may have the chance to sell that kind of item when I have the opportunity all I need to do is play the game and it will eventually come.

In life, we count our financial gains as a measure of success. Some others becomes rich at an earlier time slot while other takes longer. The thing is your life maybe far better than the one who got it earlier cause when you were starting ice had the worse life than you. It's just like my friend, his character was the weakness amongst us but my character was better off. Now with his gold he surely will be able to improve his character. My character is very competent but it do still have a lot of room for improvement. That's how we should see our lives. We do have different licks and we should keep on finding ways to improve our way of life. Lifestyle is just how we want others to perceive how successful we are. The way of life is really the basis on how we should lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment