USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Today with recreation

Good day April 23, 2014,

Hello and thank you for a wonderful big sale again.  My awaited items have arrived and 50% are now sold!  Tha k you for a great sale.  It will continue provide me capital to fund my new project and opportunities.  Thank you for letting me see the great value in which we could invest in a equity and enjoy the benefits of not working and still able to have lots of money to spare.  I am thank ful that all my investments are paying off and now i am analyzing on how to invest in dividend yeilding equities that would ensure me that i would earn X amount of money at the end of the year.  Recreation is something we humans needs its like a breather.  Like a theory in which we are quite stressed and not happy with the current situation in life because we as humans are program not to be robotslike now.  Or like machines that work 24/7 non stop.  We tend to focus on how to be very efficient.  The real concern here is not about that but rhythm of doing certain task via weather cyclical patterns. It do means that we might be not efficient at all cause we do have to rest more of the time than work most of the time.  The problem with this is that our society now demands us more than we could produce that is why humans tend to live unproductive life.  The key in life is not being too productive but be productive enough.  I really find it more efficient.   San Antonio's Spurs Greg Poppavich really do know how to be efficient.  Its not  training more than one capacity but training all the needed to skills to keey a system running smoothly.  As each Gear would be polished the system would run better.

No comments:

Post a Comment