USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Today with Tea

Good day April 8, 2014,

Thank you for a great sales!! Thank you for letting me analyze the whole sales report of the business from January till now.  The results are staggering as time goes on.  I also realize that to keep the flame or motivation moving is to find new ways to keep these consistent.  I realize too that keeping this consistent is simple but hard.  

Meditation and eating well helps my mind off things to find new ways to compete and construct a new motivational ways to keep the flame burning.  I have listen to my friend who have a business that is stable and earning well but during our conversations i realize they too have problems on developing or making the business grow.  The business have a lot of parts, and all parts are integral in keeping the business alive and getting profit from it.  There should be a mastermind who thinks of everthing and manages the future and gives the business an identity.  There should also be persons who counter checks and see that all the plans and visions of the masterminds are meet.  The last integral part are the operators.  They are like the soldiers in the battle feild that fights the war.  Essentially you need good soldiers to take battles and win the fights.  While strategy is needed to porperly allocate the resources to win the war.  I am doing both and letting other manage the business in the operation side is hard to let go.  It would seem easy but in reality they might fight the battle differently as you and the style might lose the battle.  Sometimes it would win the battle.  Which is great.  Having goals for the soldiers to meet are the best.  If i could think of a way to put a system that everyone would follow because of their own motivation then the gears and cogs of the business would run accordingly.

Having taught of this system is harder than expected cause everyone have theri own agenda and they would find ways to manipulate the set goals.  Keeping everything in order and having everything monitored are different and i would need a new system or manipulation to guide my soldiers and motivate them to work towards my desire path and goal.  While doing this i would also need to gather my imagination to help me built a better following for the business and grow the business to new heights to have me consistenly earn big money.  Then investing the said earning to keep the business going and alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment