USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, April 21, 2014

Today with Vanity

Good day April 22, 2014,

Thank you for another good big sale.  Thank your for letting me realize how to earn money more efficiently.  Thank you that was able to play my favorite game.  I am also thankful that i have more opportunities now and i am better position to make life easier.  I would also be thankful for the life and health i am having cause i am really stronger and healthy now than ever before.  I really find that i am very lucky to have a very understanding wife.  I am grateful that she is by my side all the time.  Thank you for me being hard working cause as i worker harder i find myself more lucky than ever.  My forex trading is also doing well,  earned 5USD from a trad last 2 week ago and looking for another good trade within the week.  

Life is getting better by the second.  I am now seeking vanity?  Haha well my friend is currently doing a CGI film which i volunteered to do a voice over hahaha well 2 lines and a need to practice how to say them in a exciting way.  Well that the precourse well hope that it would be good for me to try and do voice over.  Doing thing that i find fun is quite lucky and thankful for it.  Life is always great and i always remember that life is not holding a good hand but playing yoir hand well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment