USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Today with Time Management

Good day April 2, 2014,

Thank you for a wonderful relaxing day.  I really find each day seems interesting and opportunistic.  Thank you for a nice gift from a friend from distance place.  I am sure that the gift will taste great.  Today seems unproductive but i am grateful that my forex trading is going bery well and i earn good enough.  I really hope that this trend would continue.

Timemanagement is quite a hard and simple thing to do.  It is managing your day.  There is 24 hours a day,  which i spend 8 hours on working and 8 hours on sleeping.  It do left me 8 hours to do my own stuff but actually it only gives me 2 hours of straight alone time.  Cause when you calvulate the time doing your meals and bathroom breaks it will consume around 2 hours of my time of the 8 hours.  6 hours left the remaining for is for chours and other simple task that guve me the luxury to do my stuff.  Living this life is nice.  Managing what time we have is also needed.  Structure is needed.  We as humans need structure to grow but we also do need freedom or break from our routinary life.  The main reason why i want 10 billion dollars is that.  Having this much money will surely free me another 8 hours of my life.  This will make my life better. 10 hoirs of free time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment