USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Today with Diablo 3

Good day February 16, 2012,

Thank you that someone won the lotto. This would make me focus more on investing and hard work rather than wishing dreams that have small odds of winning. I still would bet the lotto if it reach a certain amount cause I believe that I have the opportunity to win it and have a fantastic life. Life is really great, the things that come to your way is often than not unexpected. Diablo 3 is the game I would be playing for a long time. It would be nice to keep the game interesting by unlimited customization and the unexpected events that may occur would significantly increase. I have posted almost all my comments to a forum and hope that it would give much help to the team. The most cool thing about the game is not the killing but the amount of customization and randomness of items that a person could gather through the game.

I have suggested the amount of probability that one player could have and the limits a character may have due to its class and gender. I really hope that they would seriously consider the magnification of customization.

No comments:

Post a Comment