USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today with total realization.

Good day February 29, 2012

Watching white collar's season finale, made me realize that I do have a wonderful life thank you for that and I appreciate it so much. I thank you that I realized it quickly this time I guess it took me 6 months now to get back in track. I thank you that I got a nice house my mom let me live. I got a beautiful, caring and understanding wife. I also would like to thank you my career cause it's one of a kind and no other could be like me. Now I realize it it's time to live it and love it. It easy to say it but in truth it is often we see at what we don't have that we conceive that we need it. I need everything I got and I would now get what I want. It's easy without risking my current predicament. I am sure that this time I get it and everything would go my way.

I can't stop saying thank you for what I have it's very nice it would be a very good day tomorrow!

Life is unexpected! Love it and it will love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment