USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today with 5th week

Good day February 8, 2012,

Thank you for letting me learn a lot more about investing. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to invest in currency. I realize that I was doing good in currency and it all depends on my attitude towards it. My strategy was go with the trend as it should be. placing x amount upon seeing a reversal pattern or it's reversing trend. Trust your instinct and read to set a new goal. Never aim to high but dream big. It's not slowly and surely but only surely.

Today seems wild and my attention is also divided that is why I could not see clearly. But after 5 weeks with my sister in law staying with me during the days I found out that I still need a lot to learn in order to properly control or manipulate others. It's the power to manipulate myself is the skill I do need. How do I manipulate my emotions when trading wrongly. Shutting it down gave me bad results while fearing all the time also do have bad results. The time when I feel great was the only time I gained. It's the time when I feel greedy when I also failed. I now know what I need. Now is how do I manipulate or control myself. Setting limits only gave me boundaries that seems cut my growth. I need a manipulation greater than mind manipulation. I think it's motivation is what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment