USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today with Frustration and Depression

Good day February 8, 2012,

Thank you for having me think about everything that is happening. I really feel that money is the source of my power and energy. The more money I incur the more possibility I could do earn more. I once tried to write a book about self help and everything one man desire as I see fit. It states that there are areas in a person's life needed to be filled to be happy.

Here it goes, a person need to have these 5 things to make them happy. Achievement, Financial, Social/Love, Health and Self Worth. There could be a man that has money but his family hates him. He could also have a sense of achieving something.

Here is the first part that each person needed to be happy. Achievement in definition is the part were a person tries to gain ahead of others in his mind. While success is the acknowledgement of co equals that this feat is and only been achieved by the person. The most fulfilling part is achievement. How do you know that it is good enough? The best thing about achievement is a person set his own goal. It could differ from person to person. Some people see their achievement by surpassing others in areas they seem important.


It seems I have all the answer but the more I meditate the more questions I need to answer. I realize last night that passion is needed to properly motivate and discipline me in achieving my set goal which is accumulating and or winning 10 billion dollars. I have small experiences and memories, but the important thing is that I need all of them to sculpt me to the man I would become. I know everything happens for a reason and everything happens is a result of my own decisions. The only thing bothering me is faith that I know what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment