USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, February 13, 2012

Today with lotto

Good day February 13, 2012,

Just a day after my birthday. Thank you for giving me another birthday and letting me enjoy every single minute of my birthday. The past week was quite a nightmare for my currency tradi Ng cause I lost focus on the goal which is trying to earn money from it. It should be easy but I let my emotion run. It normal cause I am human. But if I want to be a god I should know what to do what trades to make what trades not to make. I always loosing faith on my reads and practice it's just the way.

I really am glad I still have enough to Earn it all back. Thank you for letting me win the Lottery and I really would make it worth while. God is real and he will surely let me win the grand lotto 6/55 PCSO lottery jackpot on February 15, 2012. Cause I know I would enjoy my life with it.

Thank you advance for letting me be 10 billion dollars rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment