USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, January 30, 2012

Today with future of....

Good Day January 31, 2012,

Thank you for giving my brother in law a Singapore Job. This would greatly help his family and his life. I would also thank you for giving me an opportunity to try out my Currency crazy strategy. If it does pays off I would surely earn lots and lots of Dollars. Centillion Dollars easy does it. I would also like to thank you for giving me time to influence my sister in law to do better in her life. I would also thank that I was able to join the blizzard forum this could open me to work with them as a game designer. I would also thank that it would blow my opportunities to even greater heights. I

Here is a investment idea as apple keeps on growing big and they have the best business model ever and that is business innovation and the business strategies that are taught are all in them. Investing is like gambling but it seems like we put our money where we feels like we want the world to go forward. As for me another data provider for our Internet needs in the philippines is still the best option. PLDT might be the better value choice but they are not even close. With new stupid product launching out I feel like they might not grow into what I call a profitable sustainable model. If I were going to make it better I would surely incorporate what people want and that is fast good results.

In the future, it seems that my brother in law would live a very good life and the rest would be left out. My sister in law which apparently turn on the wrong road needed to turn back and go back. I would always recommend is never go back and just keep moving forward cause that is the only way we should go. The road we choose might be wrong but no road is perfect hence at every end of the road there will be the goal we seek. Regardless of how we do it, sometimes result is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment