USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today with Mac

Good day, January 19, 2011,

Thank your for giving me an opportunity to make tons of money. Thank you for giving me interest on Macs. I love how they are made and I wish that everything would work out in my mind about the Mac's. Planning to buy 2 Mac book pro and upgrade the ram to 8Gb each. It's for playing diablo and for work and trading equities. I know I would earn a lot from it. Another thing I figured out and would like to try is to make Mac mini as an media hub which it will automatically downloads TV shows and opt for me to watch it via my LCD TV. I would also love for it to be a hub for all digital files and stuff so that everything would be nice and in sync. Life is good cause of the gadgets. It make life interesting. That is why I want ten billion dollars to buy every gadget in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment