USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today with Parenting

Good day, January 4, 2012,

Thank you for giving me strength to ask for another chance on serving the DVD. It taught me that asking is not bad at all. Well today seems pretty hectic and everything will do so but I really glad that everything will work out well. January 3, 2011 was quite a challenging day. It was the first time that I meddle with another family's problem. It's was not good and it kept me thinking all the time. The sibling left me responsible for some O'neal future. Now I understand why parenting is hard and got to appreciate what my mom have done. In parenting people starts to take care of another person life and moulds them to the future the kid might like. Every parents wants the best for a child. It's probably wrong to say that any parent hopes ill towards a child. Sometimes it's a matter of how a person handles it. Some people are better not being parents and others are. But all parents wish well for their children. They might do the wrong moves to help their children but at the end of the day it's the motives that counts. My sister in law is having a hard time adjusting in college. She fails her grades and spend lots of time partying. It's may sound too much but the truth is what ever she do her heart is place in a place we could not help her with. My sister is quite the same but I got a mom who knows how may chances her child should have. Well that's good to hear, i have a great parent. Now being a parent is not being right all the time but being able to understand your child's needs and wants. I know strict punishment are just tools but the best way to help my sister in law is thru positive reinforcement. Well let's start of with a routine. Self-discipline is hard cause I sometimes forget to do so but guess what I got a lot of self discipline. Other people have more than me but I have plenty too. It's about how to control ones happiness and prolong it to have a better one. It's all about responsibility cause it's needed. One day the routine feels like not a needed task but a fun task to do. It's all about how to see thinks differently. It's all about doing the best thing, Towards what you really love. The only advise I could show my sister in law is to manage time. Have self control, and keep yourself preoccupied. Discipline is the best and I really do love it cause I have a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment