USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, January 20, 2012

Today with Game designer

Good day January 21, 2012,

It seems that as the day pass by so fast I realize it would be great for me to enjoy the days passing by me. Thank you for a wonderful big sales and profit. I really wish everything would be great. Thank you for letting me earn lots of money everyday. The secret told me that I attract what I want and dream of. I attract money and lots of it. I would eventually earn 10 billion dollars. I also posted some of my Ideas to blizzard and hope that it would make a difference it creating the game I like. I love the way things is turning out for my game. I really hope that my ideas would get notice and try would hire me as consultant and adviser to be a developer in the game. I really hope they would really acknowledge and ask for my help in creating the game I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment