USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today with Cat

Good day, January 20, 2012,

Thank you for the past days for giving me a lot of productive things to do. It seems like I am becoming busier everyday. Which is good by the way. I am getting better in trading currency and I apparently would earn much from it. In my equities trading I would much like to be an expert on it. Investing is what I love. I recently found it out. Thank you for giving me the chance to know what am I passionate about. It's all about manipulation of money. Everyday I learn more and more. Last week i decided to take care of a stray kitten. It was small and yesterday I just named him "swerte" lucky in English. It seems everyday, I am getting close with my dream. I also took time to listen to the secret again, to see if there are things I missed out. I knew the power of attraction is working and it is bringing me closer to my dream. 10 billion dollars rich. Yesterday my sister in law got a chance to hear what others see about life and how should each one manage it. We only got one life and we should do everything we can to live it to our dreams. Some other people enjoy at the early times while others enjoys the most part of it. Taking care of the kitten is like taking care of my sister in law. They are both lost and they just need to find out where they should go in their life. This is a free universe and they should choose which path to take. Family should only guide not dictate.



No comments:

Post a Comment