USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today with lecture

Good day January 13, 2012,

Thank you for giving opportunities that are very achievable even by me. I tried my best to reach my dreams thinking everyday of ways and means to reach my goals. I have read some articles about our former president message to her former pupil. She said on her statement a president must concern themselves not on the bad side but providing better opportunities to his people. In her statement she states that she felt that she did her best to give her people what they deserves. If you ask me, I feel like everyone feel try did the best for their cause but in the end they just did what they did to make themselves feel better and have a easier life. I teach my sister in law about life, pretending I know what I am doing but I really can't say what I do is right or wrong. Time will only tell if what I did is right or wrong. The only thing I am certain that I have good intentions on helping her to be better. I really hope it do work. As for my dream to become 20 billion dollars rich it's becoming true every minute of every second. I am sure that I would be 20 billion rich. Earning 20 billion dollars is what I dream I would accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment