USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today with The Bet

Good day January 26, 2012,

Thank you for giving me strength and a wonderful opportunity to use my magnificent logical analytical brain in making me rich. I have decided to buy 120,000 shares of LIB a equity that hopefully would grant me closer to my dream. I have also found a way to accumulate 2M of capital to invest in the stock exchange of Hong Kong. I really am happy that everything is going alright. Because of the currency trading I am doing I am learning how to manage my emotions and controlling myself. It ok to blast of heat and irritation sometimes but cause of the Facebook post of my friend which shows a chubby guy with slowly exercising eventually sculpt his body like a model. It probably took him all the effort to reach his current physical shape but everything is well cause it was great that he made it. It just show that we must continue with small steps to reach our goals. Sometimes others moves faster than others but eventually you would reach your desired goal. I am very grateful that I was able to learn currency and equity trading cause I am sure that this is the path to reach my happiness and financial freedom. Slowly should do the trick and eventually I would get there. Having a great time analyzing and everything is going as I plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment