USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Today with Charlie

Good day September 25 2011,

I was glad that I was able to spend time with my friends as if we were still in High School. Living life should be young at heart but be responsible. Having fun with responsibility is the best fun ever.

People tend to separate having fun and being responsible having fun. I quite understand how it feels when you play and have fun time flies and it gives us unbelievable desire to forget everything even responsibility.

I really hope that structure could help us be a better man but everyone have their free will to do what might makes them happy. I only say that people tend to do stuff without thinking.

Charlie is my oldest friend and known him quite well I might say. We have the same taste and have same ideology in some area. I may say that I am blessed with very good talented and caring true friends. I can name all of them but the list will continue to grow cause life will go on and the list will keep on growing.

Make friends and have fun that's what makes life colorful and interesting. Money makes life and fun more better and keeps friends friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment