USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, September 26, 2011

Today with Neighbor

Good Day Sept 26, 2011,

Great day today that I learned something while studying some finical stuff. It make me feel great that I was able to comprehend the lessons. I got a good grade of 17/20 on my practice exam, I know that the hard part is just beginning and everything would just keep on getting interesting as I study further. The only Thing that really matters is if I am willing to study and willing to learn. On the part where I was reading and taking exam on the financial problem, Got a SMS from my friend and he told me that he bought a condo on a nice place. I was really excited and got to thinking that my friend is really earning big bucks of money. I really like to buy one. The reason was simple, I wanted us to be neighbors and enjoy the company.

He told me about amortization and stuff that I learned. The bottom line I can't afford the unit even though I want it. I told myself there will be others and my time to have load full of money will eventually come all I need is to be patience and keep on doing the best I can.

Sometimes it feels like it will have to take me more than positive attitude to achieve my goals but one thing that I need to keep in mind. I am going to get there and that will be the time I will enjoy and have a great life ahead of me. Like I always say, " Life is not having a Good Hand, Life is playing a Poor Hand Very Well" - Danish Proverb.

I may not have the best hand Preflop but when the flop comes, I will make sure that I will play the best possible way that hand can be played. Hoping that "The Turn" will give me a better chance. Lastly regardless " The River" would help me or not I know that I had played my Life well and would tell the world I had played my life in best manner possible......

Until my next entry....

No comments:

Post a Comment