USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today with Oneal

Good day September 29, 2011,

I am grateful today that I got the chance to savor the profit I made on the stock market and giving me options to earn lots of money. While I was sitting on my office as usual, my cousin drop by to have a chat. We got to talk and learn a great deal about each other.

Things that got me thinking that he was just like me in the inside and trying his best to live his life the way he wanted. My uncle, Oneal's father had a bad marriage and it got me thinking that it may be the reason for his current way of thinking. He explained to me that he wanted to have a girl by his side but for the time be nothing serious cause he is not ready to settle down. He told me that being single have it's perks and he could probably do whatever the hell he wants without having to hurt or care for others feeling. My understanding on what he said was simple he care so much that he would not let anyone care for him for a while, cause for the time be he wanted to act out his inner emotions. He never told me about how his dad got three new wives in his wife that his dad never married again but they stayed together and had child.

He maybe saying that it may not be his dad fault but it was too late when he did made a mistake. His dad apparently never change when they got married he still wanted to be in the game to hunt out girls beyond his age for fun. His dad regardless played how many girls would still come home to his family. Its like his hobby.

My cousin clearly state that he did not want to be like his dad but wanted to be a better person without sacrificing what he like most having fun with girls.

I for one can't quite understand his fun but understand his likeness to having fun. While my fun differ from his, the logic is quite the same. I really want to have fun every time I got the chance who doesn't? The most important is to have fun and still keep your responsibility in check. The only thing that different is that I try to lessen my fun in order to compile myself to release my responsibility by having Load full of Cash. 10 billion Dollars is quite ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment