USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, September 23, 2011

Today with "Till Death Do Us Part"

Good Day September 24, 2011,

What a day, just happy that My Friend got Wed and this will be a start of a wonderful life. These friends of mind are full of surprises and I will make a bias guarantee that they will be good husbands but most of all better fathers. I really wonder sometimes if what will make a marriage work. What are right ingredients to make a happy marriage? I am happily married for 3 years now and happy that I have been Wed with my beautiful and caring wife. Time past so fast that sometimes small things does matter in relationship. I will tell you that the most important thing between any relationship is not love but money. A wealthy couple do have a higher probability to be happy. Money does not solve love it just sweeten the relationship.

When my friend walk down the aisle, I got a feeling when I was getting married in this same church as my friend. The feeling of winning the lottery because you have declared your love to the world. People see marriage as a contract but People should see this as an expression of Committing to love a person regardless of any situation and let the world be your witness of this declaration.

Wedding does not mean family. It means love that know no end. Till death do us part...

Very tired and busy night during the wedding and reception interval we did hang out with the boys and it was a moment to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment