USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today with Soros

Good Day September 23, 2011,

I was really happy and thankful that I am alive and kicking. With this all said and done, George Soros one of the legendary and will be remembered thru the years because of his uncanny understanding of the world economy. Waking up today and known that he once traded a currency and earned him one billion dollars that night was an astounding feat. I came to realize that I could have achieved that too if he can do it I surely can too.

After all my experience in trading I may not be as well verse like the others but one thing is for sure I understand and analyze the market too. I can surely trade it very well too. I was dreaming of it while I am awake and surely be dreaming of this later as I go to sleep.

This knowledge gave me a hope that whatever the mind can think the person could achieve the only thing we need is to act on the thoughts that will get us there

Currently I am hoping for my trade to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment