USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today with Realization

Good day September 28, 2011

I really love and thank sept 28 cause it's the day when a beautiful lady was born in this world and let me have a soul mate. This would be a very special day for me cause this is the best day ever.

Whatever today occasion maybe, today would not be different from other days in my life. Currently the stuff that's give me headache and irritation do still give me such unpleasant feelings. I really would love to have lots of money and don't need to work any more. Who doesn't? Well I am doing lots of stuff that one day I could concentrate on earning money like the big boys do. Warren buffet is one of the idols I see cause he earned his wealth in investments. The thing is I really hope that I could be is not him but younger version of him. Earning money in the market would be nice. Business is always good if the Main street is really doing very well.

I really think that This market crash would serve me well cause it will be the best time to earn lots of money. As the saying goes buy low sell High as the market falters and lot of people are scared we should be courageous to do the unthinkable and do what others are afraid to do and that is invest.

I realize that my daily struggle is not with the business operation but with the time a got to do what might be most efficient at the moment. I really need some time to analyze and do stuff that could earn me money. The best thing about life is doing what you love. I love earning and accumulating wealth is the best way possible but most of all I am happy to have lots of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment