USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, September 30, 2011

Today with In- Laws

Good day October 1, 2011,

I am really glad that having able to enjoy small things like watching my favorite TV shows and enjoy reading Misa Campo's FHM edition. Most of all I got the time to relax and enjoy. Time is quite rare and expensive. Sometimes you can't even spare a little time but most all all when that time passes you can't get it back. The only thing that's bothering me with the importance of Time, my in-laws take a great deal to spend their time. I may see it as wasting time but for them it's just the proper way to enjoy and spend their time.

I always say that people have their own perception but wasting time doing petty stuff like grooming and sleeping more than you need are quite a waste of time. I know some guys telling me that sleeping is a waste of time. Well I guess that proper way to spend your time is to properly allocate all your time to activity so that all your time would be effectively and efficiently consumed. This manner of spending time is not fun at all. We must enjoy and have fun with our time cause when it runs out we can't have extra time.

I really believed that everyone have their way of spending our time but the most unacceptable way is to waste your time waiting for someone or something in order you could spend you time the way you like it. I been preparing early and when my wife let's me wait it make me feel irritable. That's how I feel and probably others too. As long as we don't feel that way it means we are spending our time the way we wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment