USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Today with Sunday

Good day October 2, 2011,

I really had a blast this Sunday like any other Sunday. Wake up to watch a marathon of a series. The best time to spend my sunday is to enjoy every single second of he only day that relaxes me.

Relaxing in my pajama, my friend emailed me about the forum site I emailed him he told me that I really got time to spare for stuff and I told him, I just made time for everything. So the only thing that's bothering me is if what I do is efficient and effective to achieve my goal or be happy. I told myself if I got my goal I surely be happy. Then again we can't really tell if I got my goal will I be happy or will it change my feelings towards happiness. Here's the thing this may be a same issue last entry but believe me it's quite different. I spend all my time in a way that makes me happy, now if ever I chose to do an activity base on my emotions would that lead me to closer to what I want. The presumption is that we know what we want.

My wife friend married an older woman and I explain to her that my cousin tend to enjoy himself with company of other women and he treat them like stuff to play with. It's like a playmate of some sort and when he decide to get settled he would choose a younger playmate to we'd and have a family. The girl who decided to get married to an older man thinks that she is tired of young guys who just wants to honk her tootsies. These said both made a decision base on convenience hence I think that on the long run they would both either regret the decision they chose and eventually end up separated physically or emotionally. Do they really know what they like?

I just know that we move forward and keep on moving forward cause what really matters is not the goal but how we get there. Once we reach the destination we tend to look back and think of how we accomplished what we set to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment