USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, October 3, 2011

Today with Inspiration

Good day October 5, 2011,

Thank Goodness the Stocks are back on a rally and surely would be able to unload my positions next week. This is really a great time cause again my readings and observation are good and accurate. Really happy that saw the IPhone 5 presentation and it's quite a revolutionary product. Hoping that Tim Cook would be better than Jobs.

Thinking of these I kinda like to start on writing a book that would tell a tale of my adventures place on a different dimension and universe. It's quite a inspiration that have been budging me for quite some time now. I am really glad that my thoughts are getting more concise and consolidating towards a well diverse story that could entail and tell a very good story of how I see this life. Writing is not my strong suit but imagining is. I have a great imagination and analyzation skills that prevail amongst others. I have quite carry my chair while tell you this but the only thing I need to improve on my confidence on my skills. I sure do have confidence in times I have done it right but when I did something I can't seem quite to understand why I tend to doubt my own. This constant asking for approval from peers that I see qualify to judge me is quite unwise and totally bias.

My guess is what I need is confirmation from my own and credibility that I could give myself.... That is the most important certification any person should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment