USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today with Aniversary

Good day October 21, 2011,

It's been quite a while since my wife and I started our relationship then, my girl friend it was the same day, the year was 1998. I thank my wife for being able to love me and taking good care of me for all these years. I can't believe that time flies so fast.

I barely remember some minor sweet stuff but remember every bad memories all these years. It maybe the reason on why bad experiences make the best decisions in life. When your hurt the most about something that is the time you remember, I guess hardships and bad times are there to keep up on our toes. I personally can't remember any bad times with my wife. I can say that our relationship for the past 13 years was a breeze and it was fun.

Others experiences like life and family are quite the different. They tend to pissed me off and abuse every kindness I have. They tend to test every ounce of principle towards life. Family is such a group of people who take you for granted. They also do tend to let members that are ahead to wait for the ones who are left behind and when those who are left behind get ahead of you they would forget the times when you waited them.

That is why I always say family is such a drag and they just waste your energy and financially but emotionally they fills your tank and make you feel good sometime. So if you take my advise, don't bother to look back cause the best thing is to leave them behind and hope that when your far ahead you could see them trying to catch up and that is the time you could lend a hand. They might not accept it after all the things you done but always remember help them without them knowing.

Family is the only thing dragging one's financial freedom cause they don't have the similar goals that one could have. All bad experiences that one could have are the ones important enough to pull us through.

I love my wife and she is a part of my family. Everyone have their own goals and dreams. We all have different financial dreams and life situation but most of all we are all humans trying the best we can to survive. All that we experience regardless of good or bad are needed to make future good decisions or great decisions in life.

"Life is not playing a good hand, but it's playing a poor hand well"

No comments:

Post a Comment