USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today with dilemma

Good day October 19, 2011,

Did you know that I am thanking a lot of stuff and I should really feel better. Thank you for a very valuable time capsule 2T that I ask my brother to buy it for me. I really work the way I dream it would. Backing up my two Mac pro 15" with wifi hard disk to put my other media files. Today was kinda good and bad. Here is the good thing I got some work done like someone buying the sensor again. Even in a rainy day I got not bad of a sales. Now the bad part, moms acting up again she is insecure of her status that no one would listen to her. She keeps on imposing rules and regulation even without properly thinking of Te consequences and proclaim to the world that it was her plan. Its like tell them "I'm the bad person come and kill me". I told her that she once told me people tend not to obey or follow the rules and regulation. She wants to prove to me my way is wrong and I never argues with her and tell her ok. Now she wants my approval that her way is right. Now this is a different story, I absolutely agreeing on her ways on how to deal with the impending problem is not right. I would say do it your way and tell the world that it is her way not mine. Other people tend to choose my way cause it's more logical and easier to follow. It may be lenient but if I can't impose the punishment then it is quite useless for giving rules. It's just like the Philippine government creating a lot of rules and laws but when it comes in implementation they always bend their laws to fit a certain sector. It's all about money and power. The main reason why we make rules should be clear. I make rules so that everyone would see a organize operation and everyone would adhere to the rules and regulation impose and they would be the ones to implement it cause they understand what are the rules are for.


The second thing that pissed me off is that a customer of mine tried to manipulate me to lower my prices to fit their budget by telling wrong information of the item. I admit my heart was hurt cause I thought that we have come to conclusion that they would get the items from me when they needed it. Now their changing their words by telling me my product is expensive I told them its the best offer I can give if they don't want it they could get it from others then. Even in my heart I am going to let go a big sale cause it's big quantity. I know if I can't get the price I want then the deal would be a waste of my effort.

Now with that said, I will make my stand, my mother wants to deorganize which is pretty much organize, I ll let her but this time I will not let her get her way like the last time about borrowing money to renovate the house. About the customer, it's very clear I am a great negotiator and if they don't want my terms and conditions he is welcome to look for a others imaginary deal that would get him that price with a 3 years warranty.

All in all people would like to bend my will but my will is never bend cause I am Jhester Wong, CentillionaireGenius the best investor in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment