USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Today with a Good Deed

Good day October 27, 2011,

I would personally thank this day for every penny I have earned and all the good things happened to me. Today I help an old lady climbing up the stairs of the LRT. In my mind she might be a pick pocket or a swindler but I still help her up the stairs with out striking a conversation with her. Other than bad thoughts I also have crazy idea that she might be God testing me so that he could give me a reward. Selfish as I am, thinking a reward after helping an old lady up the stairs is low of me. Thinking that she might be rich and would give me all her financial fortunes to me cause I was helpful. She told me while She hold my arm, she was having hard time climbing up the stairs cause her heart was hurting every time she do climb up. Little did she know I also do feel the pain in my chest from walking and climbing up a very steep stairs about 40 steps I think.

Also today I bombard a lot of Facebook status update on my wall to blow off steam. I need to release my frustrations over my mother's unfairness and my siblings incompetence. I could not say it more vaguely and yet clear enough to strike them in their hearts. I do honor agreements and respect family values. I really can't help to get irritated on the facts that my mother encourage wasteful behavior and punish people who are working hard.

It's like the government trying to help to less fortunate by punishing the rich on raising taxes. If the government favors lazy less fortunate people then all people would rather become lazy cause they promote laziness. The system of helping the poor is really wrong. You help people by teaching them to fish not giving them the fish or giving them a pond full of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment