USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, October 31, 2011

Today with my notes

Good day October 31, 2011,

I am thanking today for another long relaxing cool day, I really hope diablo 3 game would come out soon so that I could play and enjoy the game. I planned to buy two mac pro 15" next year for the game I know it's crazy but I really feel that I am earning a lot of money by next year cause of the investments I am going to place. My wife found out a note from my itouch about what would I like when I die.

The note goes on like this:
When I am dead:

1. No masses and stupid worthless temple shit.
2. It's ok to place fruits and Incense to pay their respect for me.
3. I hope that every day on my funeral starting at 8:30pm, 3 persons could say a 30 -45 mins speech about me.

The speech would be have guidelines
- introductory of one self
- on how they got acquainted with me
- what are the things you love/like about me
- 3 best memories about me
- how did I affect their lives good or bad
- last word and regret
- what do you wish that I could grant

4.on the last day of funeral, say one thing you'll miss about Jhester

5. On the day of burial, everyone sing a song. ( Chinese) Andy Lao on my iPod mhel knows it.

6. Good bye. Ps I got a video prepared. Watch it on the last day

End of note.

I also got to write a Nintendo phone idea on my notes planning to send it via email on the Nintendo site. I really hope they would love my idea and hire me. Well what job would I prefer probably the CEO position would be the best! Hahaha. I guess this would be another dream come true. I also like to be a game designer for diablo 3 game, they rejected my application but it give me a chance to write a game design that they might like. I hope they would hire me and create the game I designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment