USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, October 7, 2011

Today with Currency Trading

Good day October 9, 2011,

What a day! Firstly I would like to thank you that I have a wonderful brain to help me understand and analyze everyday mind boggling thing that is happening to me. You could say that everything happen for a good reason we may not know the reason now but I know that I will eventually help me to my destination. Like Miley Cyrus Song the Climb which express it's all about how to get there not the destination. For me my destination might be having 10 billion Dollars. It how to get there is the real mystery and life boggling to me right now. I know I will be a 10 billion dollars rich man. The only question is how would I get there.

Currently I do investment, stocks, business, playing lottery, playing poker tournaments, writing blogs, playing Games that will pay and lastly Currency Trading. For this week I lost about 10 percent of my account cause of my impulsive nature of wanting to prove that I am right every time I got right the markets hits me towards the wrong direction then to my direction. It gives me self doubt of my analysis of stuff but most of all it bugs me to see loosing money.

I realize that my approach might be wrong. The good thing there is still 90% of the remaining money and I could double it easily in a year all I need is patience and proper handling of money.

Well I really hope I could earn lots of money over there where people lose money I will be the best on earning the money there. Proving me wrong first make the market right it only say that I need to ride the market on the right time at the price and mostly at the right stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment