USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, October 17, 2011

Today with Wild

Good day October 18, 2011,

Thank you for my material things cause I still have a lot. Last two weeks my grandmother's maid pet cat gave birth to 5 kittens, apparently a group of cats is called clowder. Watching Sheldon Cooper defining it make me smile all the time. Today I got news that there were only 3 kittens left. Apparently one kitten was eaten by a hungry stray cat and the other one die due to the injuries obtain from the attack. I wonder if their mother felt anything cause looking at them I see that she was still sleeping by her kittens like nothing happens. If it happened to a human, it would probably trigger a life long struggle to accept the fact that his/her children pass away.

Humans tend have a hard time letting go of certain good stuff in their lives and always thinking what if. I would say I am one of them. Currently the car shop called and told me the total damage from the flood is 45k pesos. I would say its too much. I really can't accept the fact that I would spend my hard earn money in repairing my car which was damage caused by acts of Gods. That's life I say, need to play better in poker and hoping the road would shine at the end.

Wild things come and go, it how we deal with the ups and down of the market make me wanna go to a place where everything I want happens and everything I asked is given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment