USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today with Greta

Good day October 20, 2011,

I like to thank today for an opportunity that presented to take out my position on the equities. Today I read some interesting blog about atheist and their perception on life.

Firstly I would like to state that I was brought up by a catholic family, studied at a Catholic School and acquired enough knowledge about Christianity. Here are things I find that are very interesting, religion regardless of what kind give people a sense of hope, they teach morales that hold ups to everything about their lives. I never say the morales thought are good but they seems to stick to the people until they die. Now to think of things atheism was probably found by a once religious person whose beliefs leads him to a higher understanding and created a new religion. I don't see that I am an atheist or a religion believer the only thing I know that all religions or faith have inconsistency that would be their loop holes. While science may be the new religion of a more intellectual beings.

I would like to tell you guys that what ever we believe or know is never going to be final cause we would still find new theories and new stuff about everything. The only thing we surely know is we don't really know anything. I believe there is a being that might've god or an alien but one thing is for sure we would need time to figure everything about our environment. It's never about who is correct it is how we respect others. We don't go by other people's house and tell themthey have an ugly decorated house its not polite. Politeness is thought by morales .

Hope that everyone would just get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment