USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Today with Profesion

Good day October 16, 2011,

You know that today was a nice humbling experience for me. I thank you for the experience of able to join a satellite poker game. It made me realize more that I love to play professional poker for life. I played very badly but it got me thinking that it's my mistake on everything I do. I often rushed things and don't analyze enough to have an advantage.

Poker is simple decision game. The math is more likely to give you more time to think. Now with the experience we have I would consider it good enough to be a pro by the future. I love the thrill and the cash income involve. I really hope that I could be able to master the game and win lots of poker tourney and earn a living and be very very best player in poker.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment