USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today with iOS 5

Good day October 14, 2011,

Thank goodness iOS 5 is currently being send to us! The long awaited features would be available to me. Reminders app kinda the best reminder app ever. It's like reminding me what to do! It's more than a to do list! Really hope I could send the reminder to someone, I know Steve have shown it somewhere I just can't remember it. Now with new things coming out, I hope everything would be better.

Better to organize and incorporate my life with the devices that I so much love. MSG app is very cool and very useful. Its better on all aspect and that would help me do more stuff! Busy doing stuff is that what I like or being able to do a lot of stuff is what I like. Which ever is the case, iOS is here to help me to make my life easier.

Really glad that I will able to test the features and experiment on them to help me with my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment