USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Monday, October 31, 2011

Today with being a Centillionaire

Good Day October 30, 2011,

Thank you for a start of a good relaxing day. I got home from my friends night out late. Playing a game we are fond of.... The place was new recommended by my friend Mark. The place was different and clean, the user interface and operating software was unique good. The Games are properly sorted and the games function seemlessly. I also got to watch my favorite TV shows and enjoy the day. It quite relaxing spending days like this. Being a centillionaire would be nice the whole day you could do what ever you like and spend the day how you like it. The day spend without any trouble mainly it was a non working day. Problems seems to arise when we think too much or do too much, one thing I am certain that we need lots of money to live the royal way. I don't know if living this kind of life would be boring but I know it is very enjoyable to live this life like this all the time. I want to buy a mercedes Benz , Rolex and Lots of latest computer devices. I also would want to go all over the world and experience a lot of good experiences and see a lot of cool things. Having a very high speed Internet connection and only have a job that I would love like managing investments and funds. I know being a fund manager would be fun! Imagine to decide which stocks to invest and after x duration it would grow!

Loving a very luxurious life and it's called a life. If my dead dad really understands what I am feeling he should have let me won the lottery in order for me to enjoy life to the fullest .

No comments:

Post a Comment