USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Today with bad hands

Good day October 25, 2011,

Thank you that I could have a time to think things thru. I realize my life is never going to be easy. I agreed to earn a part of my sister's wedding expense but now my mom wants me to shoulder the whole thing cause her other business which apparently manage by my brother could not earn a dime for his share. I could not be more pissed and hurt. Well the Gods have spoken for today, he gave me a shitty day. It may be my own decisions backing fire at me. I really am frustrated on how the things are going. All I want is Loads full of money but these guys are holding me back. I want to keep moving forward and do positively for my dreams. I feel that I am wasting life over thing I don't wan. I really want to have ten billion dollars. I could earn lots of money over the stock exchange and earn lots of money thru hard work and perseverance. They can't understand how I feel and they feel like i love doing these. I am really fed up and giving up. I will eventually die early due to this and my life would be a waste as I can't live my life to the fullest. Everything happens for a reason and I know what is the reason is...... To let me die at a young age. The only positive thing I see is that I got to kick God's Ass and tell him why did you not give me 10 billion dollars to live a luxurious happy life. People say its only me wanting this. I will tell the world what I want to earn 10 billion dollars and have a great life.

Just to add up my driver is an old dude who can't listen to humble and having a profitable problem free life. He drove our car towards a vendor and tilted a motor which a opportunistic bad neighbor owned and claimed the damages to me. If I let him pay, he would just borrow the money and eventually not paying me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment