USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Today with luck

Good day October 15, 2011,

Thank you for a wonderful week of good sales and stocks prices going up. I learned a lot this week. Getting to a wedding of my mom's friend and also go a chance to experience a car wreak in the middle of the road. The night was young and peaceful and everything went well......

Life is always unexpected that is why it is great and heavenly. We try to make it predictable but it always bites back. Like my mom says she can see the beauty and uniqueness of her environment cause she was too focus on the destination. Our destination is the same and that is death. I really hope that I got a lot of great monitors that I could share during my journey. It may be great or tragic but all in all it's mine and mine alone. Enjoy the journey cause the end is never as sweet as how we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment