USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Today with Poker Way

Good Day October 3, 2011

I am glad that today was another day for me to grow and learn and prepare to the up coming market crash or double dip. I would eventually earn 20 folds of money from this crash and by 3 years time I would have build a wealth to give me sustainable income as others say it "let money work for you.".

This thought came to me as a technical chartist and considers that a system would be suffice and could be tested to adapt on my trading ways and style. The concept was to follow my strict entry prices and take profits and stop losses with certain cash prices and past data included. With this Said it is clear that some trades would let me lose money but ultimately when statistics even out it will give me a winning edge.

It's like playing poker, you would go all in with a certain situation and would learn that even with the best odds you still could lose. The only principle here is atleast you got the best possible hands going all in. Assuming that it will be the same situation it will state that X times would give you a higher chance of winning. Hence when there a million times this type of situation arises you would still end up a winner.

Here is the hypothesis, if we know what is the right thing to do it will be best to keep on betting the best odds. The only thing for sure is that there is no possibility that you would win all the time.

Why does hard work does give us better result? Especially if it's cultivating our strengths and skills on a certain activity. The Chinese have stated the routine would help a person to be better at a certain thing as long as he keeps on doing it. Other mentors states that hard work beats talent all the time. In basketball, shooting and keep on practicing shooting would make you a shooter. Hence with this ideology if I keep on analyzing how to earn money in analyzing markets and corporation it would eventually earn me lots of money. Others may have a talent in equities but believing mentors like practice makes perfect. It will come a time I will know how and it will give me loads of Cash......

No comments:

Post a Comment