USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today with Switcher

Good day October 13, 2011,

Great day today, I was able to watch Big Bang theory on TV season 5! Nice and grateful again that my beautiful sexy wife is there to greet me and prepare dinner for me.

Seeing a movie change up gave me a thought that lives of people are interesting and every time they have their predicament they often say wish I have or I wish I had this and that. The fact of the matter is they like what they like and love what they love. Eventually it will reach them regardless of environment and people would become what they want to become. When we were little we dream to be a doctor, astronaut, teachers, race car driver but at the end we end up the best we can. As for me, I end up the way I want, A great businessman and the best investor in the world. I will earn the biggest money ever and eventually be one of the richest man. I would end up owning apple and become it's CEO. I would become the Steve Jobs successor and eventually my own name at the end cause that's what I want and Love.

Dream big and never stop dreaming cause once we stop, we are probably dead by then. Kudos for iOS 5 one of the best mobile operating software ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment