USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Today with All Souls Day ....

Good day October 23, 2011,

Thank you that I was able to watch Supernatural. I enjoyed the day, even though we got an early morning argument with my mother.

I just reminded her to go slow in did disciplining our driver cause it will be hard for our business operations that I manage to lose a driver during this time. She was all up in my face she shouted and told me that who the hell am I to tell her how to manage employees where she done it a lot of times when we were small. I told her nobody is telling her how I am just telling her to lay low for the time be. That way could help me a lot in managing our business.

I felt that she was only insecure about the power she have over the employees and her position in the family. I told her again and again nobody is taking her position and she will always the boss to assure her. I got to say that I never like any position nor title cause it give us responsibility and high expectation. I would prefer having 10 billion dollars. Money gives you freedom and power! Most of all it gives you peace of mind of some sense.

I love my life especially if I have 10 billion dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment