USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, October 28, 2011

Today with Blasting Updates

Good day October 28, 2011,

Thank you for a great sales. Loving it each penny. I was really frustrated on the fact my mother could not stand by her word. It's like accepting a contract and there are loop holes on the contract. I continued to blast updates over updates to release the emotional irritation I have inside.

I posted quite a lot and hope that everything would be fine. I got a feeling that I may not last long and would probably die soon. The only thing that might change this feeling is winning the jackpot of the lottery. I taught that my life would be longer but I guess that's just it.

Tried of people stepping and using my hardship over useless waste of money..
My hardwork will is very valuable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment