USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Today with GOD

Good Day October 6, 2011,

Thank you for today, it's been a while since I have feel this way. I feel depressed and frustrated. These are strong and bad feelings but as I need to turn these feeling to positive and toward moving forward. I Got to see with all my experience that everything has a reason and one must travel such a road to learn a very lesson that would lead you towards what you desire. I have desire as anyone else freedom from daily routinely task where one earns an income or living. That we should do what we love in order to be happily doing the routine we need ti live. I would like to say that my routine life would be able to buy and do whatever I want when I want it without any social criticism. Having loads of Cash like 10 billion maybe the key to everyone's problem. But here is the thing, once you reach that goal you would have no idea what to do next cause apparently you reach the end of the line.

I apparently think that GOD will do what ever is right to make me feel better and He knows what is best for me. I am not talking about Jesus or Jupiter or any other religious crap. All I am saying is that the world is created to have too much variables that if we think an action was placed by us it would our own freewill. It maybe so but if the coincidence was happening to much often that we just don't see it and realize that it do exist then we might not be understanding what this force is all about.

It's our force on doing something to achieve a certain result that we hope for. I have dreamed that I have 10 billion dollars and prayed to the stars above that I would be able to achieved it at a very faster rate o enjoy it at the very best possible manner.

This gave me a conclusion that, everything that's happening might be a greater force that is driving us to it.....

It only means that what ever we decide to do it will end up the way the universe have planned. If that is the case then we don't have freewill and everything else is a dream of stupid proportion.

Today this is my prayer, Dear God, whoever you maybe. Please help everyone in this world to have a great and wonderful life. I pray that you could give us the strength to continue to live a very interesting life. This is what I really pray for. I really hope that you could grant these prayers at an earlier pace and as for me I know that you know what 10 billion dollars meant for me. It's in your will and power that this dream is to become real.

I hope that you could hear my prayer and grant me to have 10 billion dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment