USD 10,000,000,000.00

USD 10,000,000,000.00
My Check

Friday, October 7, 2011

Today with Long Conversation

Good Day October 10, 2011,

Today is a very special day for me. Riding the subway going home was the activity that often do. I really don't know how to write this or tell this to you that is why it took me two days to write this down.

With in the last two weeks, I was very irritated that nothing came my way my plans back fired, my currency trades keeps on busting out, the business I manage got an awful sales on Te month of September that gave me the chills and lastly I am having doubts on myself cause I wanted to talk to someone but don't know where to start.

Here what happen during my ride home, I was in my usual self and imagining stuff that would help me get rich quicker and the succeeding events was quite astonishing. I got to talk to GOD, the GOD that I often blames for everything. Here was our conversation:

Me: GOD, why are you here?

GOD: Did you not ask for me?

Me: Since your here, I would like to ask things that are happening to me. First, I would like to ask why did you not hear my prayers about having 10 billion dollars now.

God: Well I think I heard your prayers, that's why I am here right now talking with you. If I give you your prayers then it would be unfair for others that was asking something too.

Me: So you admit! You don't answer your prayers!

GOD: Thats not true, I have given you everything you need.

Me: Need? Do you want me to be in heaven right now? I would die from irritation from not having Loads of Money.

GOD: Did you forget, that I made you.
I made you and gave you all the skills you need to achieve what you want. I made you very thrifty, analytical, resourceful, respectful, patience and probably smarter than a lot of people.

Me: if what you said Is true then when would I have 10 billion dollars.

GOD: I will answer that with a question when will you learn everything about currency trading, investing and business.

Me: What? Isn't it easier to let me won the lottery?

GOD: Hey! Lot of people also ask that too and I think I let them win first than you cause it's likely they ask me first than you did. It kinda like first come first serve basis.

Me: Ok so you would let me win the lottery! Now that's nice!

GOD: Of course I will, it's only fair that you would also win. Ok, what will you do when you won the lottery regardless of amount? I'll answer that for you, your a very very stingy/ thrifty man and if you won the lottery you would not have enjoy the money cause you will be afraid that you might used it all up. Hence, once you learn how to earn big bucks that would be the time that you could enjoy your winnings or your earnings.

Me: I think if I Won a larger amount I would be able to spend more.

GOD: I know you very well cause it's me who made you that way.

Me: having me an expert on equities and currency trading would take a lot of time and it hard.

GOD: When did I ever told you it's going to be easy. It's going to take time that is why I gave you patience to have time to learn everything you need.
How can you boast to others if it was easy? How can you distinguish yourself from others if it's that easy? I made it enough for you to achieve, hard enough in order for others not to copy. All you need to do is to connect everything I gave you and achieve what you want.

Me: What do you mean you gave me everything I need?

GOD: I gave you enough cash to grow to what you desire. I gave you your environment, to show you, your opportunities. May I ask you, aren't you trading in the stock exchange? Aren't you trading currency too?

Me: Yeah... But.....

GOD: do you understand? It's not me who lacks it is you who stops and questions everything.

Me: Why do you give me problems? Give me situations that let me worry?

GOD: I don't give you problems or situations that would worry you. I gave you an alarm clock to see that your are lucky compare to others and notify you to work hard to achieve your desire faster. Did you not tell me? That you really hate your brother who don't appreciate his situation? I have these events happened to let you realize fast and help you to keep on track.

Me: ah..... I wonder why did you not give everyone money and let them enjoy their lives.

GOD: Like I say, please stop bothering yourself with other people's life. They have different desires and dreams.

Me: ok fine, If your saying is right why did you took away both my fathers.

GOD: Like I told you, I have given you everything you need.

Me: So your telling me I don't need my fathers? Maybe if their alive, I would able to learn more faster.

GOD: Don't kid me my child, your also lazy, I needed rest after I made all of you. Again please don't bother yourself with your fathers lives. Ok I will explain, Your biological father worries himself to death, all I wanted for him is to be reminded to take good care of you so that you would not turn out to be like your uncle. Your father in-law drunk himself to death, I made him hurt for his wife cause I want to let him teach his children to be better wives so that you could have a good wife. I think I have done well.

Me: (Sobbing) So why make me worry about my sister in law?

GOD: Hahahahaha, again it's not to worry you but to remind you, that your lucky and please appreciate it.

Me: What am I going to do now? I am afraid that even though I study and learned it all I might not get what I desire.

GOD: I made you that way to keep you humble and to reach for more.

Me: So are you Jesus? Mohammed? Other Gods maybe?

GOD: I am Jesus, I am Mohammed actually I am everything people could give me name. Sometimes I am a tree or a Rock. For you I am somewhere inside you and always going to be with you.

Me: God how could I be thankful?

GOD: Go and make me proud, I made you and be that thing I made you. I have created a lot of people in this world they pretty much be I made them to be.

Me: One last question, why did you make Bill gates so rich? Why did they become rich? Why can't I be like them?

GOD: Hehehe.... I have given them what I have given to you. They manage to get it at a faster rate so that you have someone to look up too. I made everyone with the things they need. They often forget what they have and asked for something they don't want. How can you be rich if you keep on spending? How can you be healthy if you don't live a healthy life? How can you be happy if you don't know what is it to be sad? Everything I have done have a reason and that is for your own good. I may be sitting here and observing everything I made, it's quite boring if everyone of you are the same. Imagine watching the same show over and over and over again.
Good bye now and remember what we talk about. I will always be here regardless if you condemn me, say bad things about me, and other stuff. I have always forgive you cause I am God. I will always love you regardless of what. Always remember that I will be guiding you from every step you take.

End of conversation

When the conversation was over I was on my stop and it was time for me to go home. Every worries and irritation I accumulate for the past two weeks vanished instantly. I believe that GOD is always with us. The only problem is we don't understand him. The faster we understand what he wants from us the faster we will get what we want. Apparently God wants us to have What We want.

No comments:

Post a Comment